If you can read this, thank a teacher.” ~ Anonymous Teacher
I am glad to know that I am an avid reader and that I can “THANK” all of my “teachers” for they taught me how to “read” very well. I didn’t “get it” at that time when I was younger, but now that I am in my 40’s; this is on my most grateful list of things I have in my life.
- Who was YOUR Best Teacher, Ever? (caregiving.com)
- School-based Interventions for Attachment Disorders (brighthub.com)
- the day job: wake up your teacher (dropthatpen.wordpress.com)
- Great Ideas and Gifts for Teacher Appreciation Day (brighthub.com)
- What does she mean add details? (twowritingteachers.wordpress.com)